Sunday, August 10, 2014

Vacation Pictures

Last week I was in Ocean City, New Jersey. I spent part of an afternoon walking around town taking photographs.

At first I thought this was a living breathing bird.

On inspection I found that this large stone was plastic. I am not sure what it is hiding?

This sculpture appeared in front of the firehouse. I could find no marker for it. However, it contained part of a beam. This made me think it was part of a monument to the firefighters who courageously worked on the site of the World Trade Center.

This box seemed to be painted to look like a cow or a dalmatian. I am not sure why this was the case, but I like the directness of the painting.

City Hall reminded me of Europe.

I have had dreams about this restaurant, but I can not remember ever eating there.

Doorways that have been closed off peak my curiosity and make me wonder where passages use to lead.

Pastel pink and green houses seem to make sense in an environment of bright light.

In a town where the houses seem to grow year after year. It was a surprise to see that this garage could no longer fit the car.

No comments: